• Overseeing regulatory reporting activity for MiFID II Transaction Reporting.
• Manage a team of Transaction Reporting Analysts.
• Maintaining a robust control environment to ensure regulatory reporting is complete.
• Stakeholder management across a range of departments.
• Production of Key Performance Indicators on reporting production and quality.
• Work innovatively to contribute to continuously improving internal systems.
• Ensuring procedures are diligently followed and are kept in line with changes and developments in Market Practice and Regulations.
• Participating in external supplier/vendor conferences, networking with peers and feeding back regulatory updates where applicable.
• A successful candidate will mostly likely have previous track record of managing Transaction Reporting or experience of Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID II.
• Strong Technical, Market and Product Knowledge.
• Ability to lead and manage a group of people.
• Effective stakeholder management including senior managers, and ability to deliver in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Effective communicator – both verbally and written.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com)
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…