I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to join our client in their office in Glasgow. As a result of several exciting developments within the business, their Insights and Analytics community are continuing to develop creative new tools to service the needs of the firm’s clients. The role will be focused initially on design and implementation of applications related to the company’s financial propositions.
• Designing and developing applications in close consultation with users.
• Providing guidance on the overall technical architecture of the teams solutions.
• Keeping abreast of the latest tools, techniques and best practice in software engineering and helping the team to adopt best practice as appropriate.
• Producing functional, technical and design documentation where necessary.
• Contributing to their firm wide technical architect community and helping shape our overall architectural design decision and principles.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Hands on experience with as many as possible of the following: ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, C#, F#, R, Azure cloud and associated technologies, web services architecture, single sign-on design and implementation, object-oriented design patterns, Microservices, CQRS, API’s. SQL Server/Transact SQL.
• Experience of working in a DevOps environment supporting and contributing to agile software delivery essential.
• Exposure to financial modelling.
• Able to translate end user/stakeholder requirements into detailed technical/architectural specifications when appropriate and turn into robust solutions.
This role is offering a competitive package but more importantly our client has a clear career structure in place to enable their employees to develop and grow within the role. For further information please contact Charlotte Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…