We are currently working on an exciting role for an Investment Management Firm based in London, who are looking for a new Retail Research Analyst to join their dynamic team. If this would be of interest at all, please apply below!
- Develop knowledge and become an authoritative voice in the marketplace.
- Support the deliverance of a Strategic Content Plan for the Retail sector in Europe, including the company’s key strategic retail topics for the year.
- Support Head of EMEA Retail Research in processing incoming business, client and press enquiries.
- Support consulting work and client presentations.
- Play a role in the development of the company’s Retail data platform by working alongside the Data & Analytics team.
- Serve as the EMEA retail expert for global research team.
- Assist with regionally and globally coordinated projects and understand differences and similarities across markets.
- A successful candidate will most likely have experience in property market research.
- Proficient in collecting data, manipulation and analysis, drawing relevant and robust conclusions.
- Strong numeracy and writing skills.
- Effective communicator both written and orally.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Ability to be flexible and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, or similar packages.
- Data visualization skills. Basic knowledge of software packages such as Tableau or Power BI.
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…