I am working on an exciting Procurement Buyer role with the UK branch of a global Investment Manager. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a growing Procurement team and bring fresh ideas to the company. The client in question is offering agile working for the foreseeable future. As the business continues to grow exponentially so will your role. You as the successful candidate will be solely responsible for the development of category strategy for areas such as; HR, Digital Marketing, Facilities & Professional Services.
As Procurement Buyer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders across several business areas to educate them on your procurement plans
- Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders & key suppliers
- Develop ideas for continuous improvement across procurement
- Provide support in the shape of market research, supplier identification and monitoring competitor trends
- Create and implement plans to reduce the number of ad-hoc suppliers and increase strategic sourcing
The client is looking for you as the candidate to have had previous experience working with either Professional Services, Human Resources, Facilities or Marketing procurement. You will be well versed in stakeholder communication and dealing with external suppliers. As the ideal candidate you will be forthcoming with ideas and improvements for the development of the businesses procurement plans.
This an extremely exciting new opportunity for an experienced Procurement Buyer looking for the chance to leave their mark on a growing Investment Management firm. If you are looking for a fresh challenge, then this could be a great step in your career – don’t hesitate to apply!
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…