Our client are looking for an Institutional Marketing Manager (Charities and Institutions) to partner with Head of Institutional Sales to develop the institutional marketing strategy as part of the Channel Marketing strategy ensuring alignment with sales objectives and corporate strategy.
- Create and deliver effective marketing campaigns to promote products and services for the targeted client segments, working with other Marketing teams.
- Champion the promotion of responsible investing proposition to market
- Develop detailed campaign plans to promote products/strategies within institutional audiences.
- Work closely with Head of Institutional to agree campaigns and alignment on best messaging to ensure that plan targets appropriate potential clients.
- Manage marketing campaigns and promotions for target markets
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing campaigns targeted at the appropriate market, using the best marketing communication tools to achieve this.
- Advertising, in market activities (roadshows, events) webinars, conference calls and a robust programme of content marketing, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines through all marketing activities.
- Use and build appropriate campaign analytics to share with relevant parties the impact the campaign has had.
- Manage relationships with external publications and vendors and keep abreast of new opportunities with sponsored media.
- Write, develop and approve collateral sales tools, advertisements and communications supporting our product focus and supporting the sales activity.
- Create strong, tailored content digital outputs including email, websites, social media, videos and infographics.
- Consider opportunities for alternative promotion vehicles – audio/visual presentations/conferences, webinars, and social
- Develop and implement digital solutions and develop and embed activity related to the social media strategy.
- Manage current website and consider new ideas for upgrading of website.
- Strong institutional experience; ideally charities and institutions
- Understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset types: equity, fixed income, Multi asset , property, cash, derivatives.
- Educated to University degree level or equivalent.
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
- Marketing qualifications (CIM or equivalent).
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…