We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a leading investment management firm, who are looking for a new investment manager to join their growing team in London. Please find below what the role entails, if you believe your profile fits, please apply and we’ll reach out.
- Support clients in defining and implementing their investment strategy.
- Supporting members of the team to ensure they’re prepared for meetings.
- Develop an understanding of our investment process.
- Increasing knowledge of all asset classes and companies within client portfolios
- Attending client meetings with colleagues: ability to cover investment strategy, tactics, and portfolio activity
- Attending pitches with prospective clients and consultants
- Prepare investment proposals, pitch documents, and client meeting packs
- Will lead to wide interaction with consultants, trustees, or possibly private clients.
- Will lead to business development, including networking, drafting editorials and producing RFPs.
- The right individual would establish a significant book of business with the aid of colleagues over time.
- All members of the charity team play an active role in training trustees and executives: we would expect the candidate to help progress our training programs
- A strong interest in a range of asset classes, this would include: equities, bonds, property, and alternative assets
- A keen willingness to learn – the candidate will receive significant training.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Well-developed time management, planning and organisational abilities
- Strong IT skills in MS Office
- High quality and professional responses to client queries.
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…