We are currently assisting a very well-respected Lloyd’s Syndicate recruit an experienced HR Business Partner for their forward thinking and proactive Human Resources function. You will be joining at a really exciting time as the Syndicate in question is going through a significant period of growth and investment.
You as the successful candidate will be responsible for truly partnering with the Senior Management team to offer a full generalist service.
This is highlighted within the HR projects you and the rest of the HR team will be responsible for.
Reporting into a fantastic and knowledgeable HR Manager you will be tasked with:
- Partnering a senior team of business leaders whilst continually coaching and influencing
- Advise and lead on recruitment needs for designated departments
- Act as main point of contact for all employee queries
- Driving the development of your business units’ employees, ensuring professional development
- Act as SME for all HR projects
The role is joining an HR team that is extremely well thought of within the internal structure of the business and is integral in working towards the company’s strategy and business goals.
- CIPD Qualified (or equiv)
- London Insurance Market experience highly desirable.
- Experience of working in a business with significant growth
- Proven track record of partnering leaders during a period of change
If you do have a proven track record of building solid and robust relationships with both internal and external stakeholders whilst driving a business forward do not hesitate to apply!
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…