If you are an experienced HR and Recruitment Assistant and want more exposure to a generalist HR function then this is the FTC contract role for you.
As the new HR Onboarding Assistant you will be joining this Investment Management firm at an exciting time. They have some fantastic projects to work on.
You as the HR Onboarding Assistant you will be involved in:
- Administering the background vetting for all areas of the business including:
- Undertaking background vetting checks as required for all new joiners
- Supporting the Vetting Managers
- Working with HR and the Business Stakeholders on specific cases
- Experience in HR Administration ideally in Financial/Professional Services
- Experience of working with Workday or a similar HR System
- Ability to look at procedures and offer improvements
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment
This is not an exhaustive list and will certainly be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you have experience in generalist HR Administration and looking for an exciting new challenge this role is for you!
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…