Global HRIS – Learning Systems Manager required for a leading Financial Services firm in Surrey.
This is a truly exciting time to join a well-known brand as they continue to develop their offering and service to their internal employees. You will be working with a fantastic HR Systems Team to offer a robust service to the internal stakeholders on all things Learning and Development from a HR systems perspective.
The company in question have always ensured employee wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do. They positively enforce a good work life balance and will offer a continued balance of working from home and in the office.
An individual with strong Cornerstone experience is highly desirable
As the successful candidate you will be tasked with:
- Offering improvements to the Learners journey within the Cornerstone application
- Interpreting complex business issues and understanding the associated operational and technical implications
- Develop strong relationships with third party suppliers, Tech SME’s, product owners and delivery teams
- Efficient communication with Human Resources stakeholders and tech partners at all levels of seniority.
- Manage workshops to help define requirements and lead on workstream/project activities
- Transition system enhancement projects seamlessly to business as usual tasks
To succeed in this role, you will be:
- A fantastic team player with a strong work ethic
- Be able to develop & maintain working relationships with key business stakeholders and the wider HRIS team members
- A strategic thinker with the ability to work alone on deliverables when required
- A forward-thinking individual to ensure any changes of industry practices, system tools and techniques have minimum impact on the wider business
- A strong communicator and presenter
In summary this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual with a proven track record working in HRIS Systems improvements (ideally Cornerstone) to help build and maintain a strong internal HRIS service to a global base of employees. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply!
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…