We are currently assisting a highly regarded Lloyd’s Syndicate recruit an experienced and detailed orientated Compensation Analyst for their forward thinking organisation.
The Syndicate has always had employee welfare at the forefront of whatever they do, from developing their employee wellbeing to professionally developing their employees. They are one of the leading and well respected Lloyd’s Syndicate in their field.
As the Compensation Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Planning and supporting the wider business during the annual compensation programme
- Acting as SME to offer technical expertise on anything compensation related
- Managing reports to ensure compliance with rules and regulations globally
- Helping to develop the global compensation ranges and job grading system
- Partnering the HRBPs and Business to ensure accurate benchmarking
- Supporting the annual budgeting and new hire process by providing accurate market data, job analysis etc.
- Benchmarking benefit market data to support program improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected Lloyd’s Syndicate in a pivotal role during their growth and development of an HR function.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply.
Ref: 25367 Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the existing team in delivering key digital…
Ref: 25326 Our Client is an established asset manager based in the City looking to hire a Digital Marketing Associate…
Ref: 25421 Do you have IBA experience within the Lloyd’s Insurance Market? Then I have the role for you. Our…